last night, i went to a trial yoga class, not just any class, it's a H-O-T class.
i've done yoga before, but limited to hatha and pranayama only.
so, based on my presumptions, i planned to dash off after the 90-min class, and was surprised when my colleague said she needed to rest after class.
i thought, how exertive can a 90-min yoga class be?
and boy, did i eat my words after going through a hellish 90 minutes.
1) it was hot, hotter, hottest
2) i have never perspired so much in my life (not even in sauna)
3) i felt dangerously close to passing out in the middle of class
4) luckily my colleague signalled me to lie down and rest
5) thank goodness i paced myself (and found myself lying down more in corpse pose in regular intervals)
6) and i needed the rest after class man! just flopped onto the couch in the lounge
so, now i have decided to do yoga on a regular basis (but stop short at hot class).
which one should i go to? there's pure and true.