i've sort of neglected this blog, due to an easier interface with facebook. if anyone of you are on facebook and want to add me as a friend, please do so, but please mention your blog name (i add selectively and only people i know). you can search my email addy nitrolil at yahoo dot com dot sg.
i like facebook's photo albums bcos it's so easy to add, and people can post comments. if you are not really into the facebook hype, you may want to consider signing up, if not just for the photo album feature, amongst other 无聊 stuff.
i am learning to be single again! initially, i thought i'd be lonely (yes, it's my main fear, having been with another person for 8 years).
but hey, i get to enjoy perks that i othewise would have to give up.
1) sprawling all over the queen bed
2) inviting my cats to join me in sprawling all over the queen bed
3) when i go shopping, i now think of me, me and only me!
4) when i da bao for dinner, i now think of me, me and only me!
5) my wardrobe has since doubled in space. time to contribute to the economy!
6) i no longer have to lower the toilet seat
strange as this may sound, i have also stopped smoking. i guess subconsciously, i am trying to shake away the old me that was trapped for the last god-knows-how-many years.
hopefully there are more good things to come.
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
hey, did you realise there are so many different forms of insect repellants in the market??
allow me to show you.. clock-wise from top left:-
1) All natural mosquito repellent patch : lately very popular - uses citronella oil to repel mozzies. stick on clothes, no direct contact with skin. buzzword : NATURAL
(the pack i bought is attached with a bottle of spray)
2) OFF! Insect Repellent Lotion : this one contains DEET, which is a chemical used to repel insects. used to be very popular before the natural stuff came out. i bought this due to recommendation by many climbing websites. Most if not all of them stressed "DEET"
3) Aquatabs : water purification tablets. on closer look it is actually chlorine! so i will be drinking chlorine water!!
4) Beyond Bodiheat : heat pad for 12 hours of pain relief. i am sure i will be aching ALL over... a little pad goes a long way... can even keep me warm.. *bliss*
5) new anti-mosquito wristband : this one intruiged me cos it looks like one of those sports band... haha... whether it works or not never mind. it can be a fashion statement for my climb. i bought the yellow colour one.