Wednesday, July 05, 2006

lizard tale

i witnessed a brutal murder last night.

lilo jumped up the window grill and swiped a lizard down (it was up
there the whole night).

amidst the 1 minute commotion, lilo managed to keep the lizard in her mouth
the whole time (the other 5 were trying to pry it away from her), and
somehow killed it (there were even traces of blood on the floor).

i had to wake my mother up so that she can dispose the body (plus the tail
which had dropped off).

stitch was actually staring and meowing at the lizard for the whole night.

wonder how he felt, his sister just took away what he was eyeing the whole night!

3 comments:

KXBC said...

In my case, there are no lizards and cockroaches. All insects are destroyed by The Fabulous 5.

In your case, The Sexy 6 has done it again.

Victor Tabbycat said...

I hate it when my toys die! Or worse, Mom says I'll let the bug get away an kills it for me. My bug! Mine!

kuro.shiro.neko said...

oh victor tabbycat, there'll be new toys that come around i'm sure.